124Re: [Maltese_Genealogy] Duck Family in Malta

    Jun 17, 2013

      Hi Henry
      If you go to the FamilySearch website: https://familysearch.org/search and put Henry in the First name field, Duck in the Last Name field and England in the Country field, and leave all other fields empty, hit search and you get literally hundreds of Henry Ducks!  Some of them have Henry as a first name in a pair of Christian names, some of them have it as a second name and some are just Henry Duck.  The first one is dated 1654!  Happy hunting.

      From: henryduck77 <henryduck77@...>
      To: Maltese_Genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, 17 June 2013, 11:40
      Subject: [Maltese_Genealogy] Duck Family in Malta

      Hi All,
      I am trying to trace the Duck Family in Malta.
      My father was Henry Duck born 1924 in Senglea and married to Antonia Bartolo.
      My Grandfather was also Henry Duck born 1893 in Senglea and married to Maria Concetta Balzan.
      My Great Grandfather was again Henry Duck born 1856 in England and married in Malta in 1882 to Caterina Attard.
      Does anyone have any information on my family line.

      Henry Duck

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic