A lot of water has flown under the bridge since I last posted a message a few months back. Of course, I have been watching the various events that have takenjohn_jacob_email
"If we regulated our life with a sober mind and directed all of our interest toward spiritual things, and if we ate as much as we needed to satisfy ourmarksadek
"If you cannot go without eating all day because of an ailment of the body, beloved one, no logical man will be able to criticize you for that. Besides, wemarksadek
Most members here belong to Kerala or speak / understand Malayalam. We are also called St. Thomas Christians and our faith has been one, apostolic and orthodox from AD 52 - AD 1505. As the centuries passed by Catholic and Protestant faiths came in . If you are a christian from Kerala your ancestry has been orthodox at some point of time.
1. The Malankara Orthodox Church belongs to the Oriental Orthodox family.
2. MOS church led by HH Baselios Paulose II, Catholicose of East is based in Kerala.
3. The word ORTHODOX scares people away but in plain words it means True Faith and True Worship .
"For the whole law is fulfilled in one word: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” But if you bite and devour one another, watch out that you are not consumed by one another." [ Galatians 5: 14 - 15 ]
~ ST. PAUL THE APOSTLE
- Aug 27, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.