The Creator and the created order- part -34

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2013
      Part –34

      I thought of continuing the last topic of man as a social animal, but received a mail about part- 32 from a global evangelist in U.S. who has allegedly got nearly 14 lakhs of readership in his gospel work that he impart across the world. I take this part for answering his questions. . Though it is a lengthy message, I take only a part of it.

      Quote.`'....All true Christians were BIBLICALLY bases ORTHODOX
      with biblical fundamentalism and practices (ref.Act.Ch.2 type Christianity).Catholics introduced 352 false teachings (I have 15 lbs.book here to prove that) to control and Manipulate Christians including political sovereign monarchs of Europe....
      As the Bible was not written in it's original state without Chapter divisions and Passage Divisions we all have to study the Bible CONTEXTUALLY by applying "LAWS of Grammar, Figure speeches, symbols, Laws of language"etc;..Now here the ELEMENTS
      mentioned are thus speaking of METAPHORICAL expression....which represents the Body of Christ and His blood.....It never becomes the ACTUAL Blood and Body of Christ in which case we are crucifying Jesus again and again......In REMEMBERANCE
      He asked us to celebrate the HOLY COMMUNION (the Last supper) till He comes!!''

      Unquote.The writer of this e/mail takes the rapture theory that basing on 1.Thess.4, 13-18, as the backbone of all his messages. What happens there? `'God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep…..And the dead in Christ will rise first, then we who are alive… shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord''. How the dead rise first. Those who are in the grave will hear His voice and come to the clouds, Jn.5. `'And the sea gave up the dead in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead in them, and all were judged by what they had done'', Rev.20, 13. How the dead from the sea and Hades transform in a moment and meet the LORD in the clouds.

      Read 1.Cor.15. `'Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable ….we shall all changed in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye''…. For this perishable nature must put on the imperishable, and this mortal nature must put on immortality, 50-54. The same principle of transformation is taking place in the transformation of the bread and wine as the body of Christ. `'It is the spirit that gives life; flesh is no avail, Jn.6.60-71. The ecclesiastical hierarchy that has the priestly authority for the forgiveness of sin is established by the same bible. Therefore, it is the Spirit of God that sanctifies and transforms bread as the Body of Christ. `'After this many of His disciples drew back and no longer went about with him. Did I not choose you, the twelve, and one of you is a devil''. Those who don't believe in this translation of bread as the Body of Christ are destined to the fate of Judas and they are doing the gospel work and mislead others for their perdition. It is the spirit of God who works for any form of life here and after the grave.

      `'Jesus took bread and gave it to them after blessing, saying,'saying this is my body which given for you'…. Do this remembrance of me'', it is stated here that not `to' eat alone by you, but `for' because given for the sake distributing for others, Lk.22, 19 -20. `'This cup which is poured out for you is the new covenant in my blood''. Study the meaning of the word' covenant'; it is a solemn agreement to carry forward. If it is for remembrance only, no need of breaking bread, just think deeply and remorsefully and imagine the passion of His sufferings and express our gratitude in our prayers only. Bread is broken for eating, not for imagining. When Jesus broke the bread, the disciples' eyes were opened and recognized Him as their resurrected Guru, Lk.24. Jesus commanded His disciples to go and baptise in His name to the four corners of the world till the close of the age, Mt.28; Lk.24, 47, and He would be with them till the close of the age. As His disciples didn't live to the end of the age, it is explicit that the clerical authority has to forgive sins and give the spiritual body to the devotees. This is why Jesus instituted the sacrament of confession by making them declare that none of them would betray Him. As a token of this confession, a sinless Christ washed their feet and demanded them to love one another and preach His gospel message. The OT priests used to eat the `show bread',Mt.11, hence seeming stated `taste and realize that the Lord is good', Ps.34.

      All what has been happening since the 15th century are monumental events in our native land. There is only one queen `in gold of ophir', Bride of the Groom, Ps.45, hence only church with, `'only Lord, one faith, one baptism …..'', Eph.4, 3-8. In tune with Rev.12. 1, the woman is St.Mary `who is clothed with the sun and moon under the feet…and her head on a crown of 12 stars', 12 apostles. Hence the king in Ps.45 is Jesus, queen st.Mary and the `virgin companions' are the apostles, not the heretical churches as presented in my previous flawed message. ``Some indeed preach Christ by envy and rivalry, but others from good will….., whether in pretence or in truth, Christ is proclaimed; and in that I rejoice'', Phi.1. Therefore, whoever works for Christ get the reward, but should realize that there are small and great in Heaven. Orthodox faith is the framework of the true church, its flesh and blood that constitute is righteousness, which spins the garment of in corruption, and can achieve a rich afterlife. `'It was granted her to be clothed with fine linen, bright and pure-for the fine linen is the righteous deeds of the saints'', Rev.19' 8. Whoever serves Christ sincerely and steadfastly is given with the crown of glory, but beware that `'An athlete is not crowned unless he competes according to the rules'', 2.Tim.2, 5. These rules or commandments are the framework of the Orthodox faith; if the virgin faith is not practised, it is hypocritical in nature that doesn't bring forth the desired and sweet fruits to those who are within the Orthodox Church and Christians outside the church.
      I am not pondering on this topic again because I have written enough books and Internet messages to buttress these all well proved and founded truth by the early church Fathers. Moreover, my recovery is very slow and I found it difficult to sit and write with my one unskilled hand.

      Jesus and His apostles forewarned that many wolves would come as false prophets and false christs to scatter the flock, Mt.24; Acts.20, the reason for St.Paul saying that such people are the accursed ones, Gal.1, 7-8 ;Tim.2, 5.

      Almost all the problems that now existing have been there ever from the beginning of time, but only in proportionate forms; they triggered now as the spinning of money that fetched self-sufficiency that added head weight and egoism and pride. Not because many people are not aware of the right faith, but don't care because a lustful life which is better than a silent and invincible God who forgives our sins at the last moment's confession, the seeming nature of God is love and compassion towards the sinners. One close relative told that what I have been saying is true and convincing, but he wouldn't change anything that would bother him. I gave a set of my books to a family. She read the book that explaining the prayers for the departed while she was admitted in a hospital. She began to tell that her families should practice the same old and correct faith. Knowing that she was very firm, she was subdued by her dear ones and church authorities. Everything is turned upside down in this new age of damnation that manufactured modern theologians and impostors of bible misquoting. Religious seers in the past used to handpick the religious ministers by their inner powers from certain families that are rooted in preaching and doing chaste religious works, as per `Malankara Church history books, but these days the ministers are added from all across the spectrum of the churches for theological studies, basing on their communication skills and musical talents and prevailing of `whom you know culture'.
      The fathers of two teenagers approached one religious head some decades back, but the seer said that it was not good for them to choose the theological area, but reluctantly selected them as ministers. One person defected the church and became a lunatic for good; the other one remained but proved not to be an exemplary one. Today's love towards God found its expression in status symbol and charity works, as more God is found outside than inside the church, though it is only a by-product of the absolute faith in God. But the zero faith in God of individuals found more God outside the church than inside of themselves. The lost faith and love in God found new territories for the agnostics and pseudo Christians to follow the footsteps of God's foe, Satan. It is more by faith, not by good works one is entitled to salvation, Rom.3. Abraham's, symbol of the God the Father on earth, blind faith in God made him obey and left the sin city of Chaldeans and further validated his obedience in God by the wilful attempt of sacrificing his only son Isaac, despite the most uncharitable work of the Father of faith was driving out Hagar and her son Ishmael into the scorching sun of the wilderness.

      High-tech extravaganzas and flamboyant personality cult that eroded the true Christian devotion and piety replace faith and love of God with our desires of materialistic life, James, 4. As computer knowledge and its applications are the prerequisites of serving the churches and parishes, more importance is vested in modern machines and an age of mechanical religiosity started to flourish, whereas the religious ministers were not well equipped to face such threats. The inexperienced very young ministers who lisped into shepherding the flock that belongs to all walks of life lead the herd in tune with their juvenile experience.

      In my student days also, the principals of academic institutions used to be one who was a literature and life-experienced academic, as literature is the interpretation or imitation of the vicissitudes of life. These computer-oriented youngsters who studied different technical subjects and are semi-illiterates in spiritual arena and are born and brought up in the 4 quarters of the world, without undergoing proper Sunday school or religious lessons, any spiritual insight of doctrines and church history, are fiddling the church and congregations with a little knowledge of market economy, business admiration and high –tech mesmerism and charlatanism and manipulating under the umbrella of collectivism. In one of my messages I gave last year that computer is the decoded form of the devil's hidden no. 666, Rev.13, 18. Inter- church marriage, multi-faith agenda and money power depleted all that is sanguine.
      Those who are proficient in technical qualifications should become plumbers, automobile mechanics or computer-oriented and engineering and Law professionals, instead of becoming Committee members of the congregations. They don't hesitate to import any unholy ingredient into the body of the church by contriving at a majority decision. The alcohol and drug-addicted generation try to survive by any filth that is made sacrosanct by misquoting from the bible, as the Devil also surviving to destroy God's people in the same manner, Mt.4. The tone of my reply is not undermine the letter writer, but make him understand that the church he belongs to is recently formed one that he took it as refuge by saying goodbye from the virgin church of the Indian Orthodox. Don't get agitated because I believe that self -criticism is the Christian way, instead of criticising others, James.4. Remember that I am a man of straw.

      The majority fair thinking people have retreated from church activities in our native place. The vacuum is filled by fraudulent business entrepreneurs that include the illiterates that are even not able to sign…The religious hierarchies seem to woo them for their survival and church funds. How long, how long, LORD. Is it till the Arab Spring Revolution that supply us a global man of `false countenance and a militant radical, a man of `lawlessness'.

      Will continue in part-35.