Re: The Creator and the created order- part -19 and 20

  • ES John
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2013
      Now let us look into such a deplorable situation that the humanity has drawn into. I write on the basis what I have understood from the philosophers of religions, science and the traditional and empirical knowledge and also from what I have gathered from my observations and knowledge which I learnt from pains and bitter sufferings. It is not intelligence, the brain faculty, that make a man grasping the farcical vicissitudes of life, but it is the feeling, heart empathy, making the bitter sides of this transitory life. It is not the muscular but the heart vibrations that travel in different frequencies in different planes equip a person to read the emotional and mental aspects in different situations of complexities that mould one to make an inroad of into the unseen problems. Very simple and elemental feeling can translate the vibrant extrasensory planes that are invisible as the permanent beauty of Eternity. The Nobel laureate Tagore, the 14th child to his parents, was while in his Calcutta home saw a an elder brother, allegedly caring his younger brother in a wild and thunderous stormy and rainy weather by covering with his clothes and protecting under an umbrella when they were crossing the road. ‘Genius is bisexual’; it doesn’t mean that a genius need to have bisexual relationship, but has the potentialities of masculine strength and penetration into the many-sidedness of life, coupled with feminine quality of intuitive insight into the complexities of life.
      Minor incident makes storm in the heart of sensitive people like Valmiki and Tolstoy and many other giants who made history by their self-sacrifice. Therefore, delicate sensibilities to empathize and identify the feeling of others nurse the suffering humanity. Woman who is formed from ‘the bone of his bone and the flesh of his flesh, Gen.2, not from the crude clay like Adam, is of delicate sensibility that has to look after the young ones with a feeling of remorse and sympathy, whereas man is created to protect the family from all outside dangers and has the ability to have more muscular strength comparatively with a precocious intelligence than hers, ‘parakrama buddhi’, proving that man is the brain and woman the heart of humanity. ‘parakrama buddhi’ does not mean that he has to fight with others, but take a non-violent approach with equanimity of mind. Nature has embedded these two main types of abilities separately in man and woman, though there can be of various mix by hermaphrodite version and masculine weaklings. They have been doing the deputed Nature’s for the last 6,000 years. Exchanging these roles without man conceiving the young ones will make ripples that are detrimental for today, tomorrow and the time yet to come.
       Basing on these characteristics, let us look at the global society of today, despite Australia is 5 to 10 years behind than the other developed countries, perhaps because of geographical separation from others. I cannot picture a modern humanity through small prism of small pieces of message because it is humanly impossible to imagine or sketch the panoramic landscapes of assumed equality of our own making that appear in the form of anarchy, lawlessness and pandemonium that is eating away the ocean of mankind globally. Antichrist is described by st.Paul as the man of lawlessness, Thess.2.2; Eph. 6, therefore, there we are now. Woman who is the primary agent of grooming the humanity, jumped into the ocean of wantonness that is ravaged by anarchists and militant groups of extremists to fuel the problems in exponential ratios. Women of liberated species run the educational institutions that deform man as an inferior being, because of radicalization by wrong recipes. As the system is already ‘feminized’ decades back, the educationalists in these countries have been tackling the imbalances by inducting more male teachers by funding more money and attractive conditions to men.
      Men folk left the system long before, as they could get better working conditions elsewhere due to the arrival of high-tech contributions, so that making more money that created an easy-going by indulging in bohemian philosophy of drug and alcohol-addicted life. Masculinity is replaced by femininity everywhere due to a militant system that gave more power to women who were once neglected. When the female teachers and girl students working in complicit together for female supremacy, the male students have turned as dropouts, muffs or rowdies, as in the case of many dogs attacking one another for a single bone. That which is put into heart flowers during infancy and teenage cannot be destroyed all by insecticides but will grow as unwanted weeds. It is like the locusts that are introduced for destroying some unwanted weeds or creatures have become a pestilence later. Once when the educational institutions have become like Pandora’s box, the irreligious rulers gave baits for catching votes and legalized all the plagues and pestilences that intruded into.
      Sports that inject masculinity into girls made another chapter of havoc. The latent powers of woman have been triggered by so many incentives that converted her as of alien creatures that I have categorized as ‘bionic woman’ who have conquered the front line combat forces in distant lands, without honouring the formula, ‘give what is due to God and give what is to due to Caesar’. Thus a bionic human species of alien mould  is the ultimate outcome, just as in the beginning of time, Gen, 6. Look at the sports industry venues and behind the scene criminality. Doping that has been an international criminal industry has become a thorn in all world sports and competitions that was meant to develop to not only getting high achievements in individual and group performances, but also as ambassadors promoting cordial relationship with countries and nations that are at loggerheads with one another due to supremacy and political and power domination. Drugs testing that are needed for checking cheating and dissembling that buy fame and name cost millions of money and rivalry among nations.
      Everything that has a noble and sanguine aim has culminated in earning cheap names and fraudulent moneymaking games in every sphere of life, including religions. I write these things to remind you about the birth pang of finishing of eon in an alarming tone. Horse meat is different from kangaroo meat, so also beef and lamb meat and so on. The natural quality of woman’s body and nature is a duplicate of Nature’s frailties that are meant for childbearing, suckling and caring the young ones is different from man’s strength of masculinity that protects the family and society and the species. The suppleness, intuitive sensitivity and precocious sensibility that are by which she is adorned with shouldn’t be made like horse meat taste, which is rough and tough that serves in the wrong way for the partner and the progeny on the basis of like poles repelling, making family life as a hell on earth. Girls converted as boys by rigorous sports and athletic training right from primary schools are not meant for propagating the human species because femininity is metamorphosised as masculinity. As a result of this modern vituperative game, she is neither good for maternity nor ideal as a complementing partner as her transformation is legalized by secular, religious and social order. God’s holy commands and Nature’s sacred demands are virulently walked over by a hermaphrodite species thus created in this detrimental age of digital technology.
      Will follow in part-22