  • shibu podiyan
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2013
       O Lord. We sing with waves of praise to your Banner of Glory. Heal all those who were touched physically, mentally, emotionally in  sudden bomb attack in Boston. Heal our nation O God from uncertainty in any given situation. Protect our vulnerable areas from intentional hurt and keep our eyes of truth on you. Penetrate your balm of Gilead upon all who need your comforting hand, and minister to the hearts of men everywhere for your salvation. Build up in us the foundation of your ground so that we may not faint but stand having done all to stand for your glory in the mighty Name of your precious Son, Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen. Isaiah 54:14-17.
      Luke Shibu Podiyan
      Washington, D.C.

      "Watch your thoughts, they become words.
      Watch your words, they become actions.
      Watch your actions, they become habit.
      Watch your habits, they become character.
      Watch your character, it becomes your destiny.