Learning from Others

  • john_jacob_email
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2013
      Dear All,

      As some of us may be aware by now, the Metropolitan of Kottayam Diocese, HG Geevarghese Mar Ivanios has passed away.

      While I have not had the privilege to meet him, I understand that he was a humble soul. As such, in honor of him please find below a youtube link that shares a few thoughts on humility.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-XxTc8xl9w&list=UUUkbPgDS7zwko13KPIg0M6g&index=5

      May the humble soul of Ivanios Thirumeni find rest in the bosom of Abraham & Isaac & Jacob!

      Yours in Christ!

      John Jacob
      Pune