Condolence

  • Johnson Punchakonam
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27, 2013
      Mrs.Chinnamma Daniel, aged 97, Vaduthala Melethil, Thumpamon Erom, beloved mother of our Rev. Raju M. Daniel Achen passed away, in Kerala.  ( Raju Daniel Achen is the the clergy representative from the Diocese of South West America in the Church managing committee of the Malankara Orthodox Church.)

      Dear Achen,
      May the sweet memories, care and love of your beloved Ammachi surround you and give you strength in the days ahead. We pray for the love of God to bring you smiles during your difficult times and it helps you to heal your pain.Our thoughts and prayers are with you Achen.
      In His Service

      Punchakonam Achen
      For Orthodox TV

      --
      † ¶uήҫhakoήam ᾏҫhȅἧ †

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This information is exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination to someone other than the addressee(s), copying or taking of any action is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient you should immediately delete this message.