Lord of all

  • shibu podiyan
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2013
      Dear friends:
      Many Christians will sing about Christ being "Lord of all," but in practice they reserve the right to make their own decisions in areas such as clothing, movies, television, the use of time, friends, and music. However, God wants us to honor Him in all the areas of our lives and to base our decisions on His Word.

      With love,
      Shibu L Podiyan
      Washington D.C