Holy art thou

  • John Kunnathu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2013
      Friends,

      Holy art thou, O God!
      Holy art thou, Almighty!
      Holy art thou, Immortal!

      If we understand the meaning of these three statements, our life can be radically different. I happened to make a study of these assertions recently, and you can find them in the following links. I invite you to take a look at them and share your comments. Your input will be of tremendous help. If you enjoy reading these, please forward the links to your friends.
      http://johnkunnathu.blogspot.in/2013/01/holy-art-thou-o-god.html
      http://johnkunnathu.blogspot.in/2013/01/holy-art-thou-almighty.html
       http://johnkunnathu.blogspot.in/2013/01/holy-art-thou-immortal.html

      John D. Kunnathu

      Join me in pondering the issues of human existence here