[ MOSC ] Re: Abraham is not our Example

  • vargheseditra
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 19, 2012
      Dear

      As I mentioned earlier, for us Jesus Christ s our central point...there is no doubt about it. We must be Christ-Like. I agree with you.

      But if you prefer,taking Old Testament, Prophesies and Prophets out, there is no Christ and Christianity, remember that. Everything is interrelated, and must go together, while always remembering that CHRIST IS THE CENTRAL POINT, AND HE IS OUR FOCUS.

      For example, Jesus Christ TOUCHED the man with LEPROSY, and He told him go to the TEMPLE, and show himself to the Priests, and make whatever offerings that MOSES had commended you to do. See, even here Jesus is not rejecting the traditions laid down by MOSES through God Almighty, BUT ALSO SAYING THE COMMENDS GIVEN BY MOSES, He also made it a point to state MOSES'S name.

      Also, we all know, knowingly or unknowingly, we all continue to practice certain transitions of our parents, which are not written in any books. We always, say this how my father used to do, this is my mother used to do...how is that.

      Read Hebrew 12:1- Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us,

      Pls. think who are these Witness, what are they doing around us? We need to give great importance to these words..we cannot close our eyes, and say there is darkness everywhere.

      Regards
      Varghese
    • vargheseditra