Fw: Re: [ MOSC ] Condolence on death of H.G Paulose Mar Pachomios

  • shibu podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2012
      It is with astonishment and deep sadness that I received the information that
      H.G Paulose Mar Pachomios passed away at Lake shore private Hospital, in
      Kochi,Kerala.

      I wish to express my heartfelt condolences to the members of the Malankara
      Orthodox Syrian Church. My prayers for the rest in peace of his soul, with the
      certainty that the Good Shepherd has already welcomed into Eternal life this
      generous and committed pastor of His flock.

      With Prayers.
      Shibu Luke Podiyan,
      Washington, D.C.