Television Broadcasting Award

  • Punchakonam Achen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2012
      A Malayalee from California has received an honorable distinction in the
      area of television broadcasting. Mr.Jobin Panicker of Los Angeles,
      California won an Emmy® Award from the National Academy of Television Arts
      and Sciences. He is a television reporter and anchor for NBC in Fresno,
      California. He won in the area of writing and he has been honored with
      seven television awards dating back to 2010. Jobin Panicker, son of Fr.
      Yohannan Panicker (Mecherayil Veedu, Kundara) and late Lilly Panicker, is
      married to Jenni Panicker.
    • b m
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16 5:44 PM
        Dear Punchakonam,

        Is that pleasing to God? Malayalee or not, it doesnt make a difference to God what we achieve in our secular work. Anybody in Christ is a new creation...old things have passed away, behold all things are new. Our Lord Jesus Christ was very clear- He said to Nicodemus - YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN.
        Let us pray for the millions of souls who are yet outside Gods kingdom. Achievements in life or in church wont save us.

        In Him
        BM