Re: [ MOSC ] June 17 - Father's Day: !!!!!!!!!Happy Fathers Day!!!!!!!!!!

  • shibu podiyan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2012
      June 17 - Father's Day: !!!!!!!!!Happy Fathers Day!!!!!!!!!!
      But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and was filled with compassion for him; he ran to his son, threw his arms around him and kissed him.  Luke 15:20

      I thanked God for a father who had taught me by example what God is like.  And I wonder...

      Have you been separated from your Heavenly Father for a while?  Maybe you've taken a "trip" to a distant country where you have lived in a way that is contrary to a life that pleases Him (Luke 15:13).  Maybe you've been sick in sin or shame or guilt, which has made you apprehensive about seeing Him.  Maybe you've just been so busy with an overloaded schedule that He's been crowded out of your life.

      Celebrate this Father's Day by going back to your Father.  Put your "things" down...your fears, doubts, apprehensions, guilt, uncertainties...then walk into His presence on your knees.  In prayer.  Experience His arms of love wrapped around you, holding you close, because your Heavenly Father loves you!  Don't keep Him waiting!

      Thankful for your prayers,
      Shibu Luke Podiyan
      Washington D.C