Re: "She has done what she could.."

  • ES John
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2012
      Dear Mr.Shibu Podiyan,
      “Mark
      14:8-9: “She has done what she could. She has come beforehand to anoint My body
      for burial. Assuredly, I say to you, wherever this gospel is preached in the
      whole world, what this woman has done will also be told as a memorial to her.”
      Mary did what she could do, but we can do many more things in this
      age of affluence and influence. Intuition or visions or oracles are the
      language of the mentally developed persons; they see the future in their mental
      mirror through various extrasensory perceptions. Mary knew that something fatal
      was coming upon Jesus, the reason that she anointed Him with oil two days
      before the Passover betrayal. “This Mary was the one who poured the perfume on
      the Lord’s feet and wiped them with her hair…sick”, Jn.11: 2. Which Mary? Also
      in Simeon’s house, Lk.7: 36-50, one person, certainly Mary Magdalene, Lk.8:
      1-3, anointed Him with ointment. I also have dedicated 2 chapters in Vol. 3(God
      and Devil) of my books that Lazarus was lying with leprosy in Simeon’s gate,
      Lk.16: 19-31, Mt.26: 6-13, and his sister Mary Magdalene went during the feast
      time and anointed His feet with costly ointment. There are 3 feasts or
      occasions, therefore, two at Simon’s place (one after his death), one at Lazarus’s
      place after raising him from the dead. It proves that Simon also was infected
      with leprosy later, Mt.26: 6-13. In the first instance, Lk.7: 36-50, Magdalene
      must have done it with a vengeance of Simeon’s immoral traffic with her; and
      also at the same time for not giving any heed in looking after her sick brother
      Lazarus. Simeon, in the first instance, must have invited Jesus for the feast
      in whitewashing his guilt  that he
      earned by immoral relationship with her, like the Herod who organized his birthday
      party. Second time just 2 days before the Passover feast, after his death,
      Mt.26: 6, for mourning his death.
       Today’s carnival type
      parties, mega celebrations, donations to the church and charities also have a
      resemblance of such white-sepulchre appearance of Simeon, of filthy trading and
      commerce and moral depredations of many kinds among the   so-called believers of today. These 2-time
      anointing of Mary in Simeon’s home declares her faith in Jesus as her saviour,
      not as charity donor, because the charity distributor Judas murmured against
      her by not giving that money for the charity box. He, immediately, walked out
      of that feast and straight away went to the chief priest and collected 30
      silver pieces from them. The permeating love of her faith in Jesus impelled her
      to anoint Him twice with costly oil, because only Jesus could raise a man after
      4 days of his burial. “If you would believe, you would see the glory of God”,
      Jn.11: 40.

      The loss our faith in Jesus and His redemptive plan is the reason
      for the lucrative celebrations by collecting money from the poor parishioners
      and making a white-washing appearance to the politicians and others religious
      or denominational heads and the society at large. Give what is due to God and
      also to Caesar. Costly spices are needed for Jesus’ burial, so give more
      importance to the faith factor of honouring Jesus and God by sacramental
      sanctity, not by colourful and enticing show and music for the onlookers and
      devotees.  Deluxe and pompous
      celebration display the rivalry and competition between churches and
      denominations and also zonal basis chivalry have become a crazy culture that
      have polluted our simple religiosity to its nadir, making many sheep/believers
      embrace other pens. Owing to the fact of getting the message bigger the rest is
      explained in Part 2.