Re: "Don't leave earth without Him.."

  • ES John
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2012
      Dear Mr. Shibu Podiyan,
      “Today I have passed a car with a bumper sticker "Don't leave
      earth without Him" melt my heart and inspired to write this message about
      Jesus Christ our Lord and savior.”

      Now live with Him on earth, and then only He will accompany us while
      leaving the earth. Man didn’t live by bread alone in the past, but he can live
      alone most of the times with hard drugs and sex during these days of mafia type
      activities and jobless pension money. Man had to work hard before outside his
      homes, but he can live comfortably inside without any labour pains. “Work is
      worship”, and war ship, not worship, is usually taking place in temple venues,
      due to the animal magnetism created by paraphernalia agenda. Affluence in
      abundance drove many away from the worshipping place, with an excuse of
      stereotypes and holy politics inside the church. Half-starving natural lifestyle
      only can keep our spiritual and temporal equilibrium, because either abundance
      or scarcity of food and pleasure can derail or balance. Happy is the man he who
      chooses the simple way of living that impel him to cultivate higher thinking by
      keeping everything in equanimity of mind. Understand the relevance and eat the
      mystical food for eternity, instead we simmer for the leavened bread of the
      Pharisees and Sadducees.

      We have multitudes and mountains of literature that are discarded in
      our lustful drainage. A God who loves the humanity has given His imperatives in
      commandments, doctrines and revelations that drive home the point that the Lord
      would come down again to fulfill His revelations. The Hindu classics give
      accounts of the apocalyptic times as ‘Kaliyuga’, to an extent the Muslim’s
      also, and the bible preaching go hand in hand to attest His testimony of
      accomplishment of the coming of the Lord. While the Hindus teach about
      ‘Prajapathy’ and ‘Janardanan’, Islam waiting for the coming of their saviour
      ‘Magdi’.  Just as the 4 kingdoms that
      Daniel foretold are Nebuccadnesar’s Babylon, Roman, the Anglo-Saxon and Soviet
      Marxism, the five Pandavas of the future are, ‘Dharma Puthra (Great Britain
      which preached to the 4 corners of the world), Bhima (America that has Bima’s
      gadha or rod- drone and devastating bombs), Arjuna (Australia, the magic of
      archery and boomerang), Nakulan (Canada) and New Zeeland (Sahadevan). Their
      common wife to the five is ‘Panchali’, ‘panj’ means 5. They all embrace
      Panchali (the Christian church). Panchali’s ‘Akshaya pathram’ that having no
      scarcity of food is the Body and Blood of Christ, the never-ending food that we
      have also in Heaven, Re.22. No one can make her naked and molest her chastity.
      101 Kairavahs are the Non-aligned Nations, may reduce to that number, when the
      Antichrist’s rule the globe for 7 years, though they were only 102 in 1990, but
      increased their number now. Get more details from my books, as there are many
      other similarities between the bible and Hindu epics.

      Let us come from the secular to the real spiritual realm. There is
      only one Bride for Christ: she is the Oriental Orthodox church, (Coptic,
      Ethiopian, Armenian, Malankara (Indian) and Eritrea), named as the 5 wise
      virgins, Mat.25, that having the same common faith and has inter-communion
      sanction. They only can provide the chaste food from Panchali’s ‘akshaya
      pathram’. The Antiochian church is replaced by the Eritrean church, an offshoot
      of the Ethiopian church, because of stripping naked the Indian apostle,
      St.Thomas.
      Instead the panchali church engages in ecumenism and inter-faith
      agenda, it is the bounden duty of the panchali church to convey this eternal
      message to the global inhabitants. If we don’t do this holy piece of work, many
      of us may have to leave this earth without Him.  God protected this Panchali so far for the Glory of His Holy
      name; if we don’t do our assigned homework like a faithful steward, the
      gnashing of the teeth and worms may be our rewards.