"Don't leave earth without Him.."

  • shibu podiyan
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2012
      Today I have passed a car with a bumper sticker "Don't leave earth without Him" melt my heart and inspired to write this message about Jesus Christ our Lord and savior.

      Many people just get up in the morning, fight traffic, get to work, drink their coffee, do their job, come home, take an aspirin and lipitor watch the news, go to bed, and do the same thing over and over again without ever investing their lives in those things which are eternal.

      Now, I'm not saying there's anything wrong in having a job and going to work every day. I'm just saying there ought to be something about your life that has eternal significance. if we die without Jesus then we are completely lost.

      Mathew 4:4 Jesus answered, "It is written: `Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'
      we don't live by bread alone. we need to skip our meals and spending some time to digest the living word of God.It is our strengh ,power and spiritual food for our spiritual nourishment. How many of us day after day without this spiritual food of the bible? We need to get the God of the Word .Jesus (Word) is our salvation and life . THE WORD OF GOD ENDURES FOR EVER. 2 Timothy 3:16 :All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, God breaths out his word.Just as oxygen and breath are essential to our spiritual life.So It is the breath of God is essential to our life and our futures.When we receive the word we have the life of God in scriptures Christians, Know your Bible . Psalm 119:105 Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.It is a light to display truth into our heart.That will change our life.

      Many people come to church and say, "Yes, I'm hungry for Jesus." But they look around and find chips on the wall and chips in the lives of people. They find all sorts of things to criticize. But real hunger for the Word and for fellow-ship( no transalation in Malayalam) with others will look past those imperfections and see what's perfect about the church: Jesus.

      Please listen to my beloved teacher Dr.Yakob Mar Irenaios speech at parish meet of Kadamattom church.

      NO CHURCH IS PERFECT, BUT CHRIST IS. SO LIVE LIFE TOGETHER WITH IMPERFECT PEOPLE WHO SERVE A PERFECT SAVIOR!

      The Scripture teaches that when you come to Christ, it is no longer your life, but Christ living in you. Christianity is not behavior modification, but rather it is spiritual transformation of the inner life. So that whatever we do, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ who lives in and through us!

      Thankful for your prayers,

      Shibu Luke Podiyan
      Washington,D. C
    • ES John
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2012
        Dear Mr. Shibu Podiyan,
        “Today I have passed a car with a bumper sticker "Don't leave
        earth without Him" melt my heart and inspired to write this message about
        Jesus Christ our Lord and savior.”

        Now live with Him on earth, and then only He will accompany us while
        leaving the earth. Man didn’t live by bread alone in the past, but he can live
        alone most of the times with hard drugs and sex during these days of mafia type
        activities and jobless pension money. Man had to work hard before outside his
        homes, but he can live comfortably inside without any labour pains. “Work is
        worship”, and war ship, not worship, is usually taking place in temple venues,
        due to the animal magnetism created by paraphernalia agenda. Affluence in
        abundance drove many away from the worshipping place, with an excuse of
        stereotypes and holy politics inside the church. Half-starving natural lifestyle
        only can keep our spiritual and temporal equilibrium, because either abundance
        or scarcity of food and pleasure can derail or balance. Happy is the man he who
        chooses the simple way of living that impel him to cultivate higher thinking by
        keeping everything in equanimity of mind. Understand the relevance and eat the
        mystical food for eternity, instead we simmer for the leavened bread of the
        Pharisees and Sadducees.

        We have multitudes and mountains of literature that are discarded in
        our lustful drainage. A God who loves the humanity has given His imperatives in
        commandments, doctrines and revelations that drive home the point that the Lord
        would come down again to fulfill His revelations. The Hindu classics give
        accounts of the apocalyptic times as ‘Kaliyuga’, to an extent the Muslim’s
        also, and the bible preaching go hand in hand to attest His testimony of
        accomplishment of the coming of the Lord. While the Hindus teach about
        ‘Prajapathy’ and ‘Janardanan’, Islam waiting for the coming of their saviour
        ‘Magdi’.  Just as the 4 kingdoms that
        Daniel foretold are Nebuccadnesar’s Babylon, Roman, the Anglo-Saxon and Soviet
        Marxism, the five Pandavas of the future are, ‘Dharma Puthra (Great Britain
        which preached to the 4 corners of the world), Bhima (America that has Bima’s
        gadha or rod- drone and devastating bombs), Arjuna (Australia, the magic of
        archery and boomerang), Nakulan (Canada) and New Zeeland (Sahadevan). Their
        common wife to the five is ‘Panchali’, ‘panj’ means 5. They all embrace
        Panchali (the Christian church). Panchali’s ‘Akshaya pathram’ that having no
        scarcity of food is the Body and Blood of Christ, the never-ending food that we
        have also in Heaven, Re.22. No one can make her naked and molest her chastity.
        101 Kairavahs are the Non-aligned Nations, may reduce to that number, when the
        Antichrist’s rule the globe for 7 years, though they were only 102 in 1990, but
        increased their number now. Get more details from my books, as there are many
        other similarities between the bible and Hindu epics.

        Let us come from the secular to the real spiritual realm. There is
        only one Bride for Christ: she is the Oriental Orthodox church, (Coptic,
        Ethiopian, Armenian, Malankara (Indian) and Eritrea), named as the 5 wise
        virgins, Mat.25, that having the same common faith and has inter-communion
        sanction. They only can provide the chaste food from Panchali’s ‘akshaya
        pathram’. The Antiochian church is replaced by the Eritrean church, an offshoot
        of the Ethiopian church, because of stripping naked the Indian apostle,
        St.Thomas.
        Instead the panchali church engages in ecumenism and inter-faith
        agenda, it is the bounden duty of the panchali church to convey this eternal
        message to the global inhabitants. If we don’t do this holy piece of work, many
        of us may have to leave this earth without Him.  God protected this Panchali so far for the Glory of His Holy
        name; if we don’t do our assigned homework like a faithful steward, the
        gnashing of the teeth and worms may be our rewards.