BE A PART OF ORTHODOX TELEVISION !

  • Orthodox TV
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2012
      BE A PART OF ORTHODOX TELEVISION !

      Indian Orthodox Television urgently needs talented Camera person / video
      editor who can give their talent and time for the Glory of God. We really
      need you to make a DIFFERENCE in the world. Help us use the TV media to
      proclaim God�s Word and Oriental Orthodox teachings to the ends of the
      earth!

      For those who are interested, please send in your resume with expected
      salary.

      Our current positions are based in Dubai and Kerala.

      Indian Orthodox TV

      6000 Live Oak Prk Way Suite 102

      Norcross, GA 30093

      USA