Re: OT reading by Women in Church, the abomination of desolating sacrilege

  • ES John
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2011
      Dear Rinu Sam,
      How many times i wrote that OT reading by women is the 2nd or 3rd step for bargaining for woman's priesthood, as it happened in every other church.
      Also I said before that OT reading is a part of the liturgy. I made an overall survey in the message, so that the church shouldn't allow any step that lead to the women's ordination.

      I am not condoning the irresponsible attitude or approach of the acolytes; they are to be properly trained spiritually, otherwise it will do harm to themselves, as well as to the parents who push them for their prestige and condoning their responsibility as parents in giving proper and wise training to their children.

      As you are repeating the same again and again, I am not making anymore comments for the rest of your statements.
      May the spirit of God work for the sanity of the Church that is in total turmoil due to the influence of political and secular forces.

      ES John, Australia

    • RinuSam
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2011
        Dear John Sir

        Orthodox church in India is not ordaining any women clergy or we,members of MoSc are not discussing about Women clergy Ordaination in our Church!You should distinguish between Liturgy and Sacraments ,participation of laymen or lay people and their role in Liurgy and sacraments!
        You always repeat the same matter same substance in all your comments since we started discussion on OT reading by Women In Church Prior to Holy Qurbana!
        To me reading OT scriptures, prior to Holy Qurbana by women is not a defilement or desolation sacrilage at all,They are not reciting or reading Bible from the Altar or Sanctuary!They are not teaching/urging OT scriptures! First of all let us go through the scriptures and find out what is abomination of deslation sacrilege!

        At this time, church is not involved in any preparation for ordaination of women !So as there is an adage in Malayalam "kaala Pettennu paranjal Kayerdukkaruthu" The Oxen will never give birth!
        It is better to stop all types of babbles irrelavant contradictions at this point!

        With regards
        Rinu Sam
      • ES John
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 4, 2011
          Dear Rinu,
          "Koo annuvannalkunthali; parannuvannalmanvetti". Don't live like this. Human animals have the ability to think and plan according to one's convenience, and should avoid problems in life. We should be intelligent like a snake and innocent like a dove. We have to plan and evade from invited troubles. As it happened in other churches, women's involvement in the parish will certainly find ways to climb to the next step that is a ordination. No meaning in beating against the wall because only the head weight becomes the ruler.

          ES John, Australia

        • RinuSam
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 4, 2011
            Dear John Sir
            There are many denominations/sects of Christians in this world known as various churches! we are not bothered about those sects!
            Human beings got the ability to think and plan according to one's convenience or logic and reasoning! but this has nothing to do with ordaining women clergy in Orthodox Church in India!
            You wrote sometimes back because of problems in Anglican church,Tony Blair of England,joined catholic church! In catholic church the bible readings of sunday Mass,both old and new testament reading are done by women!
            Do you think because of this practise of reading bible by women, Catholic church are also going to ordain Women clergy?Here nobody is beating against the wall!
            It is not reading bible by women defile the church,The False witness,blasphemies,evil thoughts,murders,adulteries,fornications etc are defiling man,which proceed from human hearts as well as defile church!
            With regards
            Rinu Sam
          • ES John
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 4, 2011
              Dear Rinu Sam,
[...]

              Whether you and I object or not, the plague of 'women's ordination', women's god, Dan.11: 37, will have to infect all our churches, the last sign on the road of the second coming of the Lord. Look, I wrote all about these infecting virus 22 years back in my book; nobody believed then, and I became a target of sorcery and attack for everyone, including our own church adherents. I write this again and again because we have to be ready to prepare the Lord who come like a thief in the night. The Roman church is already conquered by the women activists; women are the ones who administer the Holy body tot he believers.
              Violating any commandments is a sin, whether fornication, defacto relationship, cheating...Apart from rape, all other sexual enticements apparently are initiated by women,1.Pet.3: 1-7; Eph.5; 1.Cor.7, 14; 1.Tim.2, etc. or their inherent soft nature or approach is misunderstood by men for their reasons. This is the reason why women shouldn't have any role in the Parish/ church religious venues. Be alert, time is fleeting.

              I have sent a copy of my letter to Mrs.Bindu Scaria, moderator, for onward transmitting of the same to the members of the Holy synod, in response to her message which appeared in the site today.