Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1473 , Sep 1, 2011
      "A scholar attracts by his knowledge, a wealthy man by riches, a handsome man by beauty, an artist by his skill. Each of these attracts a limited number of individuals. Only love attracts all human beings. The attraction of love is unlimited. And educated or uneducated, rich or poor, skilled or unskilled, beautiful or ugly, healthy or sick, and young or old - all want to be loved. Christ spread His love on everyone, and lovingly drew all to Himself. With His great love he encompassed even the dead, long decomposed and forgotten by men."

      St. Nikolai Velimirovic.

      "With my soul I have desired You in the night, Yes, by my spirit within me I will seek You early; For when Your judgments are in the earth, The inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness." Isaiah 26:9

      Prayer Requests:

      Ibrahim - Lung cancer
      Amal - Breast cancer
      Wageh S.- Cancer and heart surgeries
      George A. - Respiratory Problems.
      Fr. Athanasius Ava Mina - Intestinal problems.
      Huda S. - Peace and health.
      The family of Mary R.
      Rita P. - Ovarian Cancer
      Julia M.S. - An infant with a lung deficiency disorder
      Julie - In a coma from a serious car accident
      Marian L - Late stage MS
      Nadia - Lung cancer
      Heidi - Difficulty to conceive
      John - Brain aneurysm
      Eva - Paralyzed from a stroke
      Sonty P. - Suffering from cancer. Please pray for her healing and financial ability.
      Lidya P. - Suffering from a stroke.
      Rev. Davy P. - Suffering from hepatitis type B.
      Somaya M. - Being tested for breast cancer.
      Peter and family - inoperable grade 4 brain tumour
      Eman, Hany and Daniel - Suffered serious injuries from a car accident
      The family of Neveen M.
      Emil S. - Open heart surgery.
      Clement - Lung and liver cancer
      M.M.- metabolic syndrome
      Sherien - Cancer
      Emad. Please pray for his family
      Scott - Crones Disease
      J. Shapiro - Cancer.
      C.L. - Complete recovery after a tragic car accident.
      M. Ragheb - Out of the ICU but he is still under critical care
      M. Fleming - Multiple brain and spinal cord diseases.
      Fr. Wissa Bessada
      G. Roubil - Out of ICU
      The Coptic mission trip to Mexico.
      Camilo, Julio Renaldo, Diego and family, Hong and Pablo - Accept the faith and get baptized.
      H.H. Pope Shenouda III
      David - rectal and liver cancer.
      The family of Larry W. - May the Lord grant them peace.
      H.M - Hardship.
      William H. - Cancer
      Makram G. - Liver Cirrhosis in the last stages
      Emad - Lung cancer.
      Albert - Operation
      Abanoub
      Eva S - Recovery from a heart surgery.
      M.B.- Breast Cancer
      Mark - brain tumor
      Fr. Anthony H.
      Luka-- May God unite him with his family.
      F.Z. may God help him in his service.
      Tasony Esther, May God heal her and comfort her.
      Akmal T. - Major heart surgery.
      Amal M - Lymphoma Cancer.
      Shery - Tumor near her spinal chord.
      E.Salamah - Breast Cancer.
      Mena - Displaced mandibular joint.
      Esme - Severe lupus with heart & brain function involvement.
      Yvone Y. - Serious Eye Surgery. The doctors now feel she might not need the surgery at all.
      Anthony - PTSD from Iraq
      Elisha Mary - return to Communion
      E. - Brain tumor, 22 yrs old with 2 kids.
      M. Chouinard and her family and students.
      Sharon P - Temporal Lobe Epilepsy, PTSD
      Jan P - pancreatic cancer
      Becky Cox D - bone marrow cancer
      Eric G - throat cancer
      Samantha M - Type 1 diabetes
      Amelia T - Breast Cancer
      Anthony C - Kidney Stones
      Emad: To be closer to God
      Safa: To be closer to God
      Badra: Comfort
      Souzy: Guidance
      Leelamma M - Please pray for her family.
      Vladimir and Vaclav.
      Steve - Depression.
      M Said.
      Viola - Pray for her soul and her family to know the Lord and understand HIS work
      Sandy: God open her eyes, give her wisdom
      Nicole: Wisdom
      Hazem A. - Overcome his addiction, and gives him strength & will power.
      Kip - Her spine is breaking down & will need surgery to have a rod inserted.
      Katherine - Make right decisions as she enters adulthood.
      Susan - Finds peace and overcome her suicidal thoughts.
      Sue's family - Return, as a family, to our church and find peace.
      Jacky A. and Family.
      John D. - Job
      L&M - Aspberger's syndrome
      ME- return to God, the Church & the Sacraments
      KEE - patience, perseverance, faith, strength, healing
      Z. Saddak - Health
      The Orthodox community in Olympia, WA

      Please remember me in your prayers.

      Please pray for the peace of the world.

    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1473 of 1473 , May 25 8:19 PM

        "Liberty is not the mere freedom of choice or license, but the freedom to act with great love--the love of Christ. There is no freedom outside of the sphere of the Cross, which is the summit of Love."

           Fr. Bishoy Kamel.

        "But I have trusted in Your mercy; My heart shall rejoice in Your salvation."  Psalm 13:5

        Prayer Requests:

        Scott Joshua J.
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith