50,000+ have spoken out for Asia Bibi. Have you?

  • josephylee@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2011
      50,000+ have spoken out
      for Asia Bibi. Have you?

      Dear Friends,
      In Pakistan, more than 150,000 Christians signed a petition demanding
      justice for persecution victims, including Asia Bibi, a wife and mother accused
      of blasphemy and sentenced to death. Last month, The Voice of the Martyrs
      invited our readers to join their voices with those of our Pakistani
      brothers and sisters.
      In the first two weeks, more than 50,000 people responded by adding their
      names to the petition at _www.CallForMercy.com_
      (http://www.callformercy.com/bg_CallForMercy_wdbm-20110721-callformercy_444.html) . If you are one of
      those 50,000+, THANK YOU!
      We are far from done, though, as we work together toward the goal of
      getting ONE MILLION SIGNATURES to present to the Pakistani embassy in
      Washington, D.C., and to the Pakistani delegation to the United Nations. Will you
      help us reach that goal?
      Here's how you can help:
      * Go to _www.CallForMercy.com_
      (http://www.callformercy.com/bg_CallForMercy_wdbm-20110721-callformercy_444.html) and sign the petition.
      * Forward this e-mail to your friends and encourage them to sign the
      petition.
      * Help deliver the petitions in Washington, D.C. VOM is holding a
      video contest promoting the _www.CallForMercy.com_
      (http://www.callformercy.com/bg_CallForMercy_wdbm-20110721-callformercy_444.html) petition drive. The
      winner will receive a trip to Washington, D.C., to help deliver signed
      petitions at the Pakistani embassy. For contest rules, information and
      materials to use in your video, visit _www.persecution.com/CallForMercy_
      (http://www.persecution.com/callformercy) .
      Thank you for joining us as we stand with Asia Bibi and other Christians
      around the world who are persecuted for their faith.
      The Voice of the Martyrs