Why Jesus Christ will come back on Sunday--jos-b

  • JOSEPH SARACENO
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4 5:52 PM
      To read my booklet click on to the attachment.

      Why Jesus Christ will
      come back on Sunday

      Why
      is it taught by Christians?  "No one knows when the end will come." The
      end in this case being the beginning of our lives with Christ after the
      general judgment for those who go to Heaven with Him.
      First we have
      those who quote Jesus out of context. " But the day and the hour no one
      knows....but the Father only."  Hello, but Jesus never said that the
      Father would never reveal this truth. In fact all three persons of the
      Trinity do reveal it as Sunday by exposing this truth to St. John in the
      book of the Apocalypse 1:10. (1)
      The Lord's day
      here is Sunday. Also it makes sense since the Lord expects us to come
      to him on Sunday, why wouldn't He come to us on Sunday? The Our Father
      states, "Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven." So the will has
      to be the same.
      Another problem we have is
      where will He first appear. Most believe Jerusalem.
      o.k. if He decides to come back their at 9:00 A. M. what time will it
      be in California? Around 7.00 P. M. Sat. and in China it will already be near
      Monday. ?
      Another paradox develops because of the different time zones, however once Christ appears the whole world will turn into 9.00 A.M. Sunday. No contradiction here.
      The Catholic Church
      put a ban on date setting Christ's return in 1517, unless it was
      approved by them. But we are not date setting, only day setting. Hello.
      So
      know ask yourself which Sunday? A little more difficult to explain in a
      short letter, but it would have to be in Spring time, Pasch time or the
      Easter season. Why? because the birthday of the Christian Church and the birth of the Ten Commandments are both celebrated in the same week of PENTECOST. So if the Father and the Holy Ghost comes to us in Pentecost then the Son would have to do like wise because the will has to be the same.
      The Holy Ghost is that divine bond which unite the Father with the Son.
      So when someone says , "no one knows when the end will come."
      just say, it depends on where your at.

      Pope St. Gregory I, The Great 600 "Sicut aqua frigida" Denz. pg.97

      For more on this, send for my booklet on the "Day of The Lord and the Signs of His Coming"  $4.00 post paid. add $2.00 over seas

      Joseph B. D. Saraceno
      17024 S. Western Ave # 8
      Gardena, Ca. 90247-5215
      U. S. A.

    • Chris M
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6 1:54 PM
        this is all utter nonsense and the type of manipulation typical of frauds.

        Christ said that all that was spoken of in Matthew 24 would take place in THAT GENERATION. His prophecy was concerning the leveling of Jerusalem, not the end of the world (the word typically translated "world" in the KJV should be translated "age").

        The word Apocalypse means to reveal. Often it is associated w/"calamity" or "destruction" and such. Of course that particular Revelation involved the destruction of Jerusalem and the temple. But automatically when people hear the word Apocalypse they think of doomsday. This is in error.