Mary The Mother of James ,Joseph ,Simon and Judas

  • RinuSam
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30 7:23 PM
      Dear All
      Please read bible verses Mathew 27:55,Mathew 28:1 Mark 15:40,Mark 16:1 and you can see the mother of James ,Joseph,Simon and Judas were known as Mary but not Virgin Mary,mother of Jesus! Also refer John 19;25
      The Mary mentioned here as mother of James,Joseph,Simon and Judas are beleived to be the younger sister of Virgin Mary,Mother of Jesus Christ!
      James,Joseph Simon and Judas were cousin brothers of Christ but they were not born of Joseph the foster father of Jesus!
      The epistles of James and Judas in bible are mentioning that they were brothers of Jesus Christ but not from the same mother Mary ,father Joseph.
      Jesus's mother Mary never had any children from Joseph as she was ever VIRGIN as her son Jesus was born out of Holy Spirit not of flesh/human being!

      Rinu Sam
      Nairobi
    • moscelder
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2011
        Dear Members,
        Please accept our apologies. It was a mistype which resulted in the gross error. We all believe and know its true that Mary is eternal virgin.

        Itoop korah
        MOSCELDER