Re: [ MOSC ] Jesus the living God and Saviour

  • jose_ua
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2011
      Dear Jerin,
      It is a good opportunity to affirm faith in our resurrected Lord Jesus, so the comparison was made.

      Our internal transformation to Jesus standards is needed first before we attempt to spread the word. As far as I can see Orthodoxy is struggling under the heavy burden of traditions. And to all who are burdened I call to attention these words of our lord Jesus:

      Come unto me, all you that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and you shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. Matthew 11: 28-30

      Jose