Re: [ MOSC ] The heretic argument of a Malankara Jacobite

  • dennis dave
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 13, 2010
      Dear Thomas,

      Try to live in peace like our fore-fathers did. History clearly says about the
      throne of St.Thomas. If u don't know please check out before arguing. Don't
      fight each other. We are all brothers of the same church.
    • rinsamkenya
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 14, 2010
        Dear Mr.Dennis Dave
        please note that I am not fighting for throne! I am fighting for the truth!When somebody abusing us and our priests( MOSC clergy)for telling the truth somebody (a layman)without any substantial evidence abusing MOSC as a whole ,I am not going to tolerate that Ignorance,Pride and heresy of so called jacobite fellow!this is not fighting,but telling him the truth as that fellow had again raised similar arguments/comments in MTV blog!

        Telling others, IOC is not a Church(private company),IOC does not have any valid priesthood and Holy Communion in IOC are unworthy to jacobites are to be toleratrd in which way or manner?

        with regards
        rinsamkenya

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 15, 2010
          Dear Thomas,

          God bless u. We should re- unite. This is the message that we should pass each
          other. Once again i remind u that we are all brothers. Love each other.
        • abraham uthup
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 15, 2010
            This message fm some one fm godforsaken Kenya is an example of the extreme inferiority complex gripping the jacobites.
            First of all, let us be clear that syriac(aramaic) was the language spoken by our lord & no one has a copyright over that. The orthodox church uses the language & that does not make it binding on us to submit to some one fm stupid countries like syria, iraq & turkey.
            There are enough examples of autochephalous churches the world over who are doing better than their primates. The leading example being, the russian orthodox church which has far outgrown its erstwhile primate, the greek orthodox church.
            We the Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church are proud to be one of the above.
          • rinsamkenya
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 16, 2010
              Dear Uthuppu Abraham
              Your comments are based on What? When you talk about God Forsaken Kenya ,where did you get that Phrase or Vocabulary,in what respect? Many Indians including Keralites are Living and make their earnings over there there!do not forget that!Why people of God's own country look for better pasture there!May be you are acting/commenting without knowing the the realstory!
              regarding syriac Language What version did lord Jesus used to talk/speak?West syriac or East syriac?to my understanding Jesus spoke in Aramic/aramaya as well as hebrew language!What inferiority complex was shown there ?
              You get in touch with H.G. Mathews mar Timothios(MOSC) of U.K &Africa diocese and ask about Kenya!
              You may read comments of Dipu George in SOCM and MTV blogs regarding what I had originally said!
              Then make some sensible comments!

              Thomas Samuel

              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 17, 2010
                The syriac that we commonly refer to is Aramaic & apart fm some minor grammatical & pronounciations, there is not mush of a difference btwn the two dialects. You may find out the same by listening to both the litturgies.
                With regards to my comments regarding kenya, syria, turkey, iraq etc. I stand by what I said & I am pround that my country is far superior in intellect & otherwise to such nations.
                People taking a call of going to such nations is their personal call & my opinion about such countries will not change based on the same.