Learning to walk with Jesus

  • shibu podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2010
       Learning to walk with Jesus
      Gen. 5:22-24: “After he begot Methuselah, Enoch walked with God three hundred
      years, and had sons and daughters.  So all the days of Enoch were three hundred
      and sixty-five years.  And Enoch walked with God; and he was not, for God took
      him.” {“Enoch” means “consecrated}
      See Hebrews 11:5 concerning Enoch’s translation: “By faith Enoch was taken away
      so that he did not see death, “and was not found, because God had taken him”;
      for before he was taken he had this testimony, that he pleased God.” If I walk
      with God, my heart will be occupied with heavenly things, and I will be  ready
      to be taken up when Jesus comes. Walk with God is a walk of faith desiring to
      please God.

      Learning to walk with ,
      Shibu Podiyan
      Washington D.C