Coorilose Thirumeni , What a hypocrisy ?- Reply

  • shaju joseph
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2010
      Dear John

      As a reply to my thread in digest no 1761,you wrote in Digest no 1762 thread no 1b as :

      << The problem with such messages is - it does not serve any constructive purpose. Nor does it in any way encourage the readers to move along the right direction. ....
      ..........Of course, I am nobody to go into the individual character (or past activities) of Coorilose Thirumeni (Niranam); but from your message I can confidently make one clear statement - Little Boys Throw stones at Fruit-bearing Trees!>>

      It is very surprising to see that you are attacking me with harsh words instead of addressing the subject which I mentioned in the thread no 1761. Also you did not understand what I wrote as :

      <When you support dalits ,the same time you support slavery. When you support left parties the same time you support your masters in damascus
      who does not want to give freedom to Malankara.>>

      I don’t want go in depth of the subject but I can brief as

      1. HG Geevarghese Mor Coorilose(Niranam) is well known for his activities for Dalits

      It is good that a Bishop is addressing the real needs of a community. Also Mr. John you might have noticed that he gave all his support to Laha Gopalan and his team in chengara strike. May be after HG Paulose Mor Paulose and HG Paulose Mor Gregoriuse he is the only bishop addressing those issues.

      But the same personality is involving an incident like Parumala and trying to create base less issues which no way help both the factions of Malankara.

      Also he wants to be a slave of Damascus

      2. HG Geevarghese Mor Coorilose(Niranam) always shows an inclination to left

      Many times Mor coorlose stood with left parties and he clarified his stand through periodicals like Mathrubhoomi, Malayalam varikha(Indian Express)etc.He tells us that the 'human love' which shows by the left parties are similar to the one of Christianity.

      But the same personality does show not any such considerations in Parumala and he tries to make that place as a war land.
      Also he does not believe in freedom

      3. HG Geevarghese Mor Coorilose shows care to physically disabled people

      Every body knows that HG Mor Coorlose is the main personality behind 'Theeram' ,which is an organization helps Phusically disabled people. It is really an actity which shows Christianity

      But same time he makes problems in a place where people live with harmony and peace.

      So I believe that hypocrisy is there in his activities which he shows to the plural community.I never tried to attack the personality of HG Mor coorilose but I opposed his stand.But Mr. John you should consider it in that way.

      Little Boys Throw stones at Fruit-bearing Trees ! but Grown up Men who clearly and regularly observe and understand facts throw stones at trees which is having fake fruits!!.

      I am very much sure you can very rarely found such messages in SOCM forum- That is the truth

      Yours in christ

      Shaju Joseph
    • alice john
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 20, 2010
        Hypocrisy prayers
        Why do we want to bring in a group therapy approach in denigrating and
        separating people on the basis of a so-called generation gap dynamics? One can't
        speak for youngsters because there are genetic elites and spiritual stalwarts in
        all age group levels. This sort of mobocracy tonic is an outcome of humanism, a
        product of Marxist ideology which derived a liberation theology and liberal
        theology, that is a cultural imperialism of modernity. Most of us have become a
        stooge of this escapism theology knowingly or unknowingly because we have
        bishops who propagate such theology which is against the Orthodox teaching of
        Christian endurance that is an outcome by wading through the tides of fire and
        and water. They teach that God is love, therefore just pray to God and love the
        humanity by obliterating the passions that the Lord went through for giving
        salvation to mankind. This superficial love and prayer therapy that impelled the
        political and social uprising was met with fierce force by totalitarian regimes
        and atrocious democratic governments, the causes for using weapons of mass
        destruction, bloodshed, genocides, homicides, etc. The counter reaction of these
        sort of inhuman high-tech war technique is counterbalanced by terrorism of many
        kinds, the most pernicious one is the human bomb medication. As God is love, we
        also will have to love God in reciprocation by following the footprints of the
        Saviour, otherwise a slow-to anger God give a chance to Satan to overpower us.
        This pray and love armchair cynicism is also a derivative of 'Heaven is within
        you and two or three people gathering in my name' biblical misinterpretations.
        Every age has a spirit that will ultimately dynamite the passions of the Lord
        which preached for repentance and forgiveness, the recipe for the coming of the
        Lord.

        I never surmise the magnetic power and effect of the prayer that is our
        perpetual food for each moment of our routine life. But only the prayer of the
        righteous, Jn.9: 31, is responded instantaneously because the prayer has to be
        transmitted to the Father through the media of the incense prayers of the
        saints, Rev.5: 8, and relayed through our only Mediator Christ. When it reaches
        to the Father, the Holy Spirit who indwells the church gets the instruction to
        respond from the Father, Lk.11: 13. Therefore, one who prays should please all
        these channels through which our prayers are telecast. If we pray for a person
        who doesn't want to be changed for ever, usually our prayers will have to come
        back to us, Lk.9: 5. The great High-priest who instituted the Holy sacrament of
        Qurbana made a perpetual and historic and potential prayer at the last minute,
        Jn. 14-17, particularly for His chosen apostles as the stewards of His House
        till His coming again. Judas and St.peter took part it in that sacrament, but
        they didn't change themselves. Jesus warned st.peter that he would deny the Body
        Provider and to Judas that he would betray the Son of Man. They participated in
        the intercessory prayers and the first Holy Eucharist. Was there any effect for
        the Lord's prayer for them? As St.peter believed in Jesus, Lk.22: 32, he was
        reinstated at the bank of the Tiberius after the resurrection. Didn't Jesus'
        prayer for the betrayer go futile? If the prayer has to get its fruits, there
        must be a medium in the heart of the recipient to accept it. I sometimes think
        that if the son of perdition survived till the universal prayer of Jesus on the
        cross for the whole world, "For they do not know what they do", Lk.23: 34, he
        would have been possibly redeemed. The moment a sort of remorse or recompense
        sprouted in Judas, Satan overwhelmed in him and forced him to commit suicide
        because he already became the wealth of Satan by selling Jesus for 30 silver
        coins and accepting the Holy Body without the Holy Confession. True faith,
        repentance and a feeling of the greatness of God will have enough stimulation in
        rekindling and make sparks in a person while others pray for him. Though the
        paralytic was not healed by his own faith in Jesus, but his willingness for
        others to carry him to Jesus might have been the cause for his healing.
        we have been praying for the last 100 years for the Jacobites. Not only that
        they didn't open their hearts for our prayers, but also they hardened their
        hearts by spiritually beheading their progenitor st.Thomas and accepting the
        theory of Petrine primacy. Moreover, they slapped at the face of the judiciary
        that was even honoured by Jesus and His apostles, although their verdicts were
        baseless and immoral and illegal. Listen to their own apostle in whom only they
        put their trust and faith,1.Pet.2:13 "For the Lord’s sake accept the authority
        of every human institution,* whether of the emperor as supreme, 14or of
        governors, as sent by him to punish those who do wrong and to praise those who
        do right. 15For it is God’s will that by doing right you should silence the
        ignorance of the foolish. 16As servants* of God, live as free people, yet do not
        use your freedom as a pretext for evil. 17Honour everyone. Love the family of
        believers.* Fear God. Honour the emperor".Knowing this sacred rule, they defied
        the Indian supreme court for their own temporal greed that invoke the wrath of
        Parumala thirumeni because there is no need of having a Jacobite diocese or
        parish within the vicinity of parumala. This is why I say that our simple
        Pharisee prayer may not give forth any fruit. Pray and forgive for who repent
        and reconcile with, otherwise the hard-hearted Pharaoh and his legion won't
        realise until they engulf with the violent waves of the Red Sea.
        Notwithstanding, it is our duty to pray for them and for the whole world,
        realising that our prayers may not move the mountain due to the fact that we
        also belong to the Pharisee- Sadducee clan.

        The liberal theology and the theology of convenience has exposed that God is
        love and therefore will accept the prayers of anybody from wherever they stand.
        It is true in the case of a prodigal son, but not for the one who has been
        called for. Look at st.peter's deplorable condition during the night of the
        betrayal, so also Judas'. Abraham, the owner of the promised land, who drove out
        Haggar and Ismael was tested by the test of offering Isaac for the sacrifice.
        Love the enemy and pray for him like Jesus, yet Judas didn't get absolution from
        the Guru. Love and pray, and at the same time rebuke and chastise others by
        explicitly unearthing their flaws and crimes that in the style of what John the
        Baptist had done. By my chastising that exposing their guilt, I feel that I have
        done my duty in loving and and correcting them; the reason is that they have
        changed this apostolic faith only lately. Point out their follies and foibles
        without any reservation without condemning them.

        I take the opportunity of unearthing the hypocrisy of our prayer; don't think
        that I cultivate the habit of hate and nourish a theology of hate. I also sailed
        through the rough and tossing waves of uncertainties and immaturity that are the
        characteristics of the ephemeral layers of this transitory life. I don't ask you
        to accept my observations in life; it is just food for your thought for your old
        age when the young blood full of actions trample over you by mockey, ridicule
        because nemeses in life is our lifeblood. The trend of leaders of religion and
        politics and family of today is to entice the youngsters and inject the venom
        into their mind and twist them around for one's own earthly popularity. I don't
        pretend because I talk straight at face, as I believe that hypocrisy is a yeast
        that betray our salvation. you also put your reaction straight at my face and I
        like it, so that I can put my experiences in black and white for you to either
        emulate or discard. When the young Napoleons who never dream or think of death
        wade through the shadows of death and realise the nothingness of life in the
        evening of one's life only, second childhood, they lisp into a land of weariness
        and dreadfulness, the reason for the old one wish to quit from this stage which
        is 'full of sound and fury signifying nothing' of life, all of a sudden. Then
        only we understand that an omniscient God has inbuilt a seven-tier(7 generation)
        computer in our mortal frame that explicitly expose the merits and weakness of
        life during its sojourn stages. Don't take it personally, brother, "Angels fear
        to go where the devil tread". We have to be intelligent like the snake that run
        away after biting its victim. Never a snake bites a man, unless its existence is
        threatened. If it bites, it flees away from there within a moment because of the
        fear of the instinct of death. Pleading for the wicked may not have much use;
        praying for the enemy who knows that he is doing wrong may not bring forth much
        benefit, the reason for Jesus to say that 'Don't throw your pearls before the
        swine'. st.peter and Judas are the monumental examples for my conclusion.
        Dynamiting the chaste faith that the Jacobites who held fast till now is real
        faith destruction.

        E.S.John, Australia