Bible Verse

  • Omanakutty Eapen
    Message 1 of 160 , Oct 15, 2010
      If you really fulfil the royal law, according to the scripture, "You
      shall love your neighbor as yourself," you do well. James 2:8
    • Omanakutty Eapen
      Message 160 of 160 , Jun 13, 2011
        But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is
        made perfect in weakness." I will all the more gladly boast of my
        weaknesses, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 2 Corinthians 12:9