What a friend we have in Jesus..

  • Shirley Chacko
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2010
      I have found a friend in Jesus He is everything to me,
      Hes the fairest of ten thousand to my soul;
      The Lily of the Valley in Him alone I see
      All I need to cleanse and make me fully whole.
      In sorrow Hes my comfort, in trouble Hes my stay,
      He tells me every care on Him to roll;
      Hes the Lily of the Valley, the Bright and Morning Star
      Hes the fairest of ten thousand to my soul.