Orthodox Day of Praise

  • Mark Sedrak
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12, 2010
      The Coptic Orthodox Diocese of Southern California & Hawaii
      St. Peter & St. Paul Coptic Orthodox Church
      Invites you to attend the Third Annual
      When:Saturday, May 15, 2010
      Where:St. Peter & Paul’s COC
      1245 Santa Monica, CA 90401
      Schedule:8:30-10:30 Liturgy
      10:30-11:30 Brunch
      11:30-12:00 Greeting
      12:00 Singing

      A Booth will be set up for each church to present items from their tradition
      Through your participation in this event, we (the Orthodox Churches) will have a unique opportunity to unite the Orthodox Faith, explore our similarities, embrace our differences, celebrate and praise God through singing.

      Irene Behnan at (818) 636- 5357

    • Mark Sedrak
      Message 2 of 2 , May 11, 2011
        Christ is Risen! + Truly He is Risen!