Spirituality of Lent essay

  • john brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      Spirituality of Lent

      Peace be with you in this auspicious time!

      Wonder what fasting for 40 days is all about? As we continue the Lenten journey, this transcription of the sermon for the Sunday of Cana still resounds with spiritual encouragement and assistance. It uses the passage from Colossians and the Miracle at Cana to clarify the Spirituality of Lent.

      Read the essay of the transcription of "The Spirituality of Lent" sermon by Fr John Brian at http://www.facebook.com/l/2a5ea;www.icon.org.in/article/SpiritualityofLent.pdf
      Listen to current and past sermons on-line or download at http://www.facebook.com/l/2a5ea;www.frjohbrian.blogspot.com