Taliban Bawa of JSC to ban marraiges now

  • James Mannathil
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2009
      The Taliban BAWA of JSC church has plans to issued a new FATWA. This time banning marriages between members of JSC and IOC.

      Just some time back the H.B Thomas I, had issued a fatwa barring entry of JSC members into IOC churches.

      James Mannathil
      Thodupuzha
    • rinsamkenya
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2009
        Dear All
        This all happening as we ere nearing the End Times.There are people who are selfish, boasters and Lovers of Money.The so Called True Believers are power hungry peeple are now teaching against christianity and christian doctrines. Jesus Did not give any superiority to St. Peter. St.Peter was an equal disciple like the rest.
        They Call themselves As Jacobites. Do they have any qualities of Jacob "BURDANA'or ar they real followers of Jacob the BURDANA ?.
        Let Them examine themselves. May almighty God show them the way,truth.

        Thomas Samuel
        Kenya
      • john_aliceau
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2009
          Dear mr.Thomas samuel,

          Talibanisation is a naked fact of the doomsday infection that cannot be remedied by anything except by consuming from within, like a type of ant that kill itself by biting somewhere; human bomb is one method which kill others also.
          we shouldn't copy them, but try to calm of ourselves by spiritual and moral thinking and doing. Even if we pray for them, it won't go near them because one has to find one's destiny by one's character and pure worship. As they have wedded with heresy and mortal sins, it is better for us that we won't be infected with their unforgivable sins, if we won't get their women into our fold.

          E.s.John, Australia

          --- In MalankaraOrthodoxSyrianChristian@yahoogroups.com, "rinsamkenya" <rinsamkenya@...> wrote:

          > Dear All
          > This all happening as we ere nearing the End Times.There are people who are selfish, boasters and Lovers of Money.The so Called True Believers are power hungry peeple are now teaching against christianity and christian doctrines. Jesus Did not give any superiority to St. Peter. St.Peter was an equal disciple like the rest.
          > They Call themselves As Jacobites. Do they have any qualities of Jacob "BURDANA'or ar they real followers of Jacob the BURDANA ?.
          > Let Them examine themselves. May almighty God show them the way,truth.
          >
          > Thomas Samuel
          > Kenya

        • James Mannathil
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 3, 2009
            The new Kalpana from Taliban Bawa is going to read this:

            "We hereby BAN marraiges between orthodox and Jacobite members"

            Priests of Jacobite church are BANNED from attending such marriages or facilitating them.

            All existing marriages between Jacobite males and orthodox females must be sanctioned again by special Kalpana else they will be declared null and void.

            A Patriarchal bull to this effect including the BAN on entry of Jacobite members into orthodox churches and vice-versa with the marriage rider is being drafted.

            Thomas Mannathil
            Thodupuzha
          • Renny_thomas
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 3, 2009
              What a good idea,
              He, himself ban, his entry to Orthodox Churches..........
              Without banning himself, how can he ban others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

              Thomas
              Chandigarh