Bible Verse

  • Omanakutty Eapen
    Message 1 of 160 , Feb 12 10:40 PM
      O taste and see that the LORD is good! Happy is the man who takes
      refuge in him! Psalm 34:8
    • Omanakutty Eapen
      Message 160 of 160 , Jun 13, 2011
        But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is
        made perfect in weakness." I will all the more gladly boast of my
        weaknesses, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 2 Corinthians 12:9