POLLS and CALENDER

  • groupelder
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 29, 2004
      Dear Friends,

      Do not forget to vote in the POLLS . This feature is going to
      introduce a variety of questions and in short a series of quick
      results can be expected. So Hurry.

      Also take a look at the CALENDER and get acquainted with the CHURCH
      EVENGELION readings, for every sunday.

      Gospel reading for the month of SEPTEMBER 2004, is ready.

      Thank You

      GROUP ELDER
    • johnnyphilipose
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 29, 2004
        Dear Group leader et al,

        I have joined the group just today...

        I find that there is no link to the features of yahoo groups like
        Members list, polls, calender etc in my home page?

        Is this a problem with yahoo groups or is it a setting of the group
        that only some members are permitted to see who the othwer members
        are
        as is the case in some of the other groups of Indian Orthodox
        Christianity...

        John Philipose

        --- In MalankaraOrthodoxSyrianChristian@yahoogroups.com, "groupelder"
        <indianorthodoxy@y...> wrote:
        > Dear Friends,
        >
        > Do not forget to vote in the POLLS . This feature is going to
        > introduce a variety of questions and in short a series of quick
        > results can be expected. So Hurry.
        >
        > Also take a look at the CALENDER and get acquainted with the CHURCH
        > EVENGELION readings, for every sunday.
        >
        > Gospel reading for the month of SEPTEMBER 2004, is ready.
        >
        > Thank You
        >
        > GROUP ELDER
      • Sundeep Puliccott
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 30, 2004
          regarding the Calender...
          This is a wonderful idea.
          But it would help if the Book,Chapter and the verses
          of the passage read in the Evengelion is also available.
          -rgds,
          sundeep

          <indianorthodoxy@y...> wrote:
          > Dear Friends,
          >
          > Do not forget to vote in the POLLS . This feature is going to
          > introduce a variety of questions and in short a series of quick
          > results can be expected. So Hurry.
          >
          > Also take a look at the CALENDER and get acquainted with the CHURCH
          > EVENGELION readings, for every sunday.
          >
          > Gospel reading for the month of SEPTEMBER 2004, is ready.
          >
          > Thank You
          >
          > GROUP ELDER
        • groupelder
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 30, 2004
            Thank you Sundeep for the suggestion. A web location for all
            evangelion / gospel readings has been added. Copy Paste the Location
            Address in a new browser window to see bible verses. We are following
            the AMERICAN STANDARD VERSION BIBLE.

            thnx
            GROUP ELDER

            --- In MalankaraOrthodoxSyrianChristian@yahoogroups.com, "Sundeep
            Puliccott" <sundeepp2048@y...> wrote:
            > regarding the Calender...
            > This is a wonderful idea.
            > But it would help if the Book,Chapter and the verses
            > of the passage read in the Evengelion is also available.
            > -rgds,
            > sundeep
            >
            > --- In
            MalankaraOrthodoxSyrianChristian@yahoogroups.com, "groupelder"
            > <indianorthodoxy@y...> wrote:
            > > Dear Friends,
            > >
            > > Do not forget to vote in the POLLS . This feature is going to
            > > introduce a variety of questions and in short a series of quick
            > > results can be expected. So Hurry.
            > >
            > > Also take a look at the CALENDER and get acquainted with the
            CHURCH
            > > EVENGELION readings, for every sunday.
            > >
            > > Gospel reading for the month of SEPTEMBER 2004, is ready.
            > >
            > > Thank You
            > >
            > > GROUP ELDER
          • Steven Kurian
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 31, 2004
              I was added to this forum (somehow by someone) last
              week. What is the function/purpose of this? Who is the
              "group elder?"

              Steve
              + + +

              http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail