The ways of the elect MOSC group

  • groupelder
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2009
      Dear Members,

      In this new year I wish you would realise the way MOSC group has been working. May I draw your attention to this story

      And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes,
      that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and
      he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots
      of fire round about Elisha. And when they came down to him, Elisha
      prayed unto the LORD, and said, Smite this people, I pray thee,
      with blindness. And he smote them with blindness according to the
      word of Elisha, 2 Kings 6:17-18.

      The Lord enlightened the understanding of His servant Elisha to
      understand the snares of Satan and to send a warning. Through the
      warning from the Man of God, the Lord opened the eyes of the king
      of Israel to see the designs of the enemy and avoid them. I want
      you to see how the king s eyes were opened in 2 Kings 6:10:
      And the king of Israel sent to the place which the man of God
      told him and warned him of, and saved himself there, not once nor
      twice. His eyes were opened to see the pitfall. His eyes were
      opened to see the snares of Satan, and he saved himself many times.

      Satan lays his snares for Gods people, but a faithful messenger
      of the Lord must reveal them. The Lord sends His messengers to
      show us where the pitfalls and snares of the devil are so we can
      save ourselves. Don t do these things that bring on you God s
      displeasure because Satan wants something that can get between you
      and the Lord.

      When you and I are encompassed by the enemy, and the Lord opens the
      understanding of His servant to see the pitfalls we face, and if that
      servant of God is faithful to his church, he is going to warn us.

      The king and his people heard the warning. They sent and saw the
      pitfalls. They saw the snares and avoided them. That is how the
      Lord sends forth the gospel.

      Satans immediate reaction to the enlightened response of the
      king of Israel was to identify the guilty one who had breached his
      confidence and warned his prey. Satan realizes that if there is
      a man who is faithful to the church, that man wreaks havoc with
      his kingdom.

      We read in 2 Kings 6:11-12 Therefore the heart of the king of
      Syria was sore troubled for this thing; and he called his servants,
      and said unto them, Will ye not shew me which of us is for the king
      of Israel? And one of his servants said, None, my lord, O king:
      but Elisha, the prophet that is in Israel, telleth the king of
      Israel the words that thou speakest in thy bedchamber.

      The culprit was the servant of God, the faithful messenger of God
      who shows where the snares are and says, Beware! Here is where old
      Satan has set up his camp.

      Our church is in deep trouble and MOSC group has been pointing out where the snares of Satan are, but we are accused of lashing out at the members. No,MOSC is not lashing at the church or other fake groups , We are trying to open your eyes to see the pitfalls of Satan.

      The king of Syria immediately wanted to put Elisha away. So some groups have formed a cartel and are asking their members not to post here. What you do when you listen to such advice is putting your light under the table.

      No good has ever come out of groups like SOCM and ICON. They are the online achayans. Don't fall prey to such devils. Your church achayans have a legacy of destroying the church. Their hope is to take you with them to hell.

      Abide in Christ and be free. He is our only savior yesterday, today and everyday and forever.

      We must understand that the king of confusion has his master plan,
      and those who confuse his issues with the truth will find the truth
      of what we read in Isaiah 59:15: Yea, truth faileth; and he that
      departeth from evil maketh himself a prey: and the LORD saw it, and
      it displeased him that there was no judgment. When we depart from
      evil we make ourselves a prey, and this is true in the pulpit and
      in the pew. People don t like this because we become lights. We
      don t have to say a word. Our conduct becomes as light and salt
      to the earth, and the light becomes a condemnation to them. The
      Lord is displeased that there is no judgment, which they don t
      understand. Why, if you see a man walking according to the Word of
      God, doesn t it enlighten you with a desire to walk with that
      man? Why does someone strike against someone for walking in the
      ways of righteousness? It is because that light is a condemnation
      to their conduct, and they love evil and do not want to come to
      the light because their deeds would be made manifest.

      Here we see that the prophet Elisha became the object of the king
      of Syria s wrath because he was showing the king of Israel how
      he could save himself from these snares.

      I received this poem from Shirley sometime back and it is apt to quote.

      Christian, seek not yet repose, Cast thy dreams of ease away;
      Thou art in the midst of foes; Watch and pray.

      Principalities and powers, Must ring their unseen array, Wait
      for thine unguarded hours; Watch and pray.

      Hear, above all, hear Thy Lord, Him thou lovest to obey; Hide within
      thy heart His Word, Watch and pray.

      Yrs
      GroupElder
      Owner: MOSC forum