Pampakuda Association on 11/9/08

  • rinsam2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2008
      We Praise Our Lord and Thank you for your divine guidence,grace and
      mercy to make Malankara syrian Christian Assosciation,
      our church parliament to be a great success and wonderful event of
      peace and harmony.
      At the same time we also thank for the paricipants,co-ordinators and
      other office beares to make this occasion as a great event in the
      history of our church.
      We Love our Lord As He is our defender,He is our Protecor.Our God is
      Our protection and with our lord we are safe.

      Almighty God please Give wisdom to the 7 Bishop Elects to take care
      of your church and flock with vision and mission of Jesus Christ.

      Thomas Samuel