Orthodox Church in USA. REFORMS

  • groupelder
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2008
      Dear Itoop, Bindu and loving MOSC members,

      I was in NY where I heard a few achens discussing your reform package. Not all of them are against it. In fact they opined that centralization would indeed bring in some order. I believe Devalokam has a copy of this REFORMS and is suggesting remedies. So well done you have done your duty .

      Sometime back MOSC Group suggested methods to resolve our eternal conflict with the Patriarch. That theory was dubbed Itoopian theory and mocked at by Jacobites. Our Church leadership too conveniently ignored it because Itoop is not a power center of the church. I hope Bindu's similar effort doesn't go in vain.

      I warmly congratulate Bindu on her dissertation. It was outstanding. I also admire the way you handle criticism. MOSC will always remain a free forum with your leadership.

      I don't think Deacon Mathew is against anyone. Hes only defending his church and his position.

      Since everyone concerned has said his / her view point I think its time to stop this thread before all mayhem breaks out.

      In her name who is called blessed Mary the mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at all times till the hour of our death. AMEN

      Yrs
      Group Elder
      Owner: MOSC forum