Late Jacob Yesudasan, Nedumoncavu

  • bindusirs
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2008
      Dear Members,
      We deeply regret the death of our beloved member Jacob Yesudasan. Jacob
      Yesudasan, Nedumoncavu of Detroit passed away on the 25th June 2008 aged
      71 due to an heart attack.

      On June 27th 2008 between 5pm to 8pm there shall be viewing of the body
      at AJ. DESMOND & SONS FUNERAL HOME, 2600 CROOKS ROAD, TROY, MI-48084,
      Phone:248-362-2500.Funeral services on Sunday the June 28th 2008
      following 7am Morning Service. Body shall be buried at White Chapel
      Cemetery.

      For more details please contact Joykutty, Detroit at 248-740-1385

      Rest in peace Yesudasan uncle and pray for us.

      Our prayers are with the bereaving family.

      On behalf of all MOSC Moderators and Members

      Sorrowingly
      Bindu Scaria

    • moscelder
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2008
        Dear Members,
        I mourn with you the loss of my good friend Jacob. May God grant his
        soul rest in the bosm of Abraham, Issac and Jacob.

        Yrs
        Itoop