IMPORTANT DN JOHN

  • Gheevarghese John
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2008
      Dear All:

      Someone has hacked into my "facebook" page. Then, it seems, they sent out
      some wall posts which were totally out of my character; and I would never
      write that on anyone's wall. The wall post has a dead link, including some
      writing, which talks about meeting a new person. Once again, please contact
      me ASAP, if you have gotten this wall posting. I am going do what it takes
      to remedy the situation, as facebook has been an affective tool for my
      ministry in posting information. Clearly, this is a demonic attack. So, keep
      me in your prayers.

      "I shall conquer all things through Christ who strengthens me." (Apostle
      Paul's Letter to the Philippians)

      Thank you and God Bless,

      Dn.G. John

      --
      Dn. Gheevarghese John
      St. Thomas Malankara Orthodox Church, Philadelphia, PA