Re: Malankara Orthodox Syrian Christian [ MOSC ] Group St. Isaac of Ninevah & The Gift of Tears

  • moscelder
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 7 11:07 PM
      Dear Brother Charles,
      Im glad our small online forum was able to establish you in the Lord
      Jesus Christ. Each time we recieve testimonials our heart gets full
      of joy and we bow before the Lord Jesus for finding us worthy to
      witness Him.

      Apostolic Churches show rigidity in accepting new members; this is
      their tradition and Im sure you experienced it. But there is no
      secret or special knowledge to Christ. There is no special or only
      church available which alone can give you Christ. While orthodoxy is
      indeed chaste, it is available to you by choice not by compulsion. So
      dont be worried. Go ahead and shout on treetops what our Lord Jesus
      has done for you.

      We welcome your Power point presentation. Pls send the file as an
      attachment to my personal email address. I will post it on yr behalf
      to the group.

      On behalf of all MOSC Moderators

      Itoop Korah

      --- In MalankaraOrthodoxSyrianChristian@yahoogroups.com, "Charles
      Jemeyson" <cjemeyson@...> wrote:

      > Thanks for your reply. I really knew the answer, but I was curious
      how you
      > felt. I expressed to you in my last email how someone had told me
      >
      > I was worshipping in vain by not belonging to a church that an
      apostle
      > started etc. I didn't argue with this person, but wondered how
      others felt.

      > May the Lord be with you.
      >
      > Thanks again for your reply,
      >
      > Charles
      >

      > p.s. I am doing a power point presentation on the "Sacrificial
      System"..
      > would you like a copy when I finish? It is the A,B,C's of Christ
      out of the
      > book
      >
      > of Leviticus. In the Book of Hebrews (Heb 6:1), it (ABC's) is
      called the
      > "first principals of Christ." It will most likely be about a 4 to
      5 week
      > study that can
      >
      > be presented to a group.

    • Charles Jemeyson
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 9 5:29 AM
        Brother:

        Thank you for your kind words. I will be sending the study on the
        Sacrificial System very soon. It is a beautiful study that

        I took in 1978. I've got a few more things to add on to it before I finish.
        (Wish all the study and thoughts were mind, but they are from other
        Christians)

        It will glorify the Lord and bless you.

        Your servant in Messiah, Jesus Christ,

        Charles