Hosana Song

  • yesudasan jacob
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2008
      Respected Group Owner/Moderator and readers,
      Since Hosana approaching, please note the following error in our procession song and correct it as shown below: "VARA VAHANANAI PURI POOKUM" to read as "KHARA WAHANANAI PURI POOKU" The Malayalam Alphabet KHA as in MUKHAM(face) is to replace "VA" . KHARAM is KAZHUTHA (Ass) and not "VARAM" which happened to be a printing error that will continue for ever in our MOC Publication. It had been notified to them in the past, but with no avail. Yesudasan NedumoncavePhiladelphia