Re: Rev. Fr. T. J. Joshua- A great priest & his autobiography

  • shaju joseph
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2008
      Dear Moderator

      There are some corrections in my prev. thread
      which I send yesterday. So pls cancel that and publish
      the following one. Expecting a favourable action from
      you in this regard.
      Thanking you
      Shaju Joseph

      Dear All
      Rev. Fr. T. J. Joshua has been honoured with
      Doctorate from Serampore university and our church
      honoured him with Gurusreshta award. I can say that
      these awards also got honoured when they reached to
      Joshuachen.we have to think about the way Joshuachen
      served the Sabha. He served the church in different
      roles like vicar,preecher,teacher,sunday school
      secretary general etc.In all these areas the God
      guided him well.
      When he celebrates the Holy Qurbono with his
      melodious voice we feel the heaven in front of us.
      Each word comes from his heart. Similarly when he
      preaches some thing it goes to our heart. He is the
      golden tongue of our church. In Malayala Manorama
      Sunday Supliment he writes todays thoughts( Innathe
      chintha Vishayam)in consecutive weeks. It opens a new
      horizon to the reader.He travelled a lot and tught us
      many things . We should be greatful to this great
      personality.

      Achen wrote around thirty four(34) books.Recently he
      wrote autobiography 'Ormakalude Cheppu'. I have gone
      through this book many times. Like many other
      autobiographies or biographies he never tries to boost
      himself.Also he says about his humble beginning. I
      strongly recommend this book to every members of the
      church. The details of the book is as follows :

      Title : Ormakalude Cheppu
      Author : Rev. fr. T. J. Joshua
      Publisher:CRISTAVA SAHITYA SAMITHY (CSS)
      ,KURISUKAVALA,THIRUVALLA
      PHONE :+91 469 2630389
      EMAIL:cssbooks@...
      price :IRS.125/-