Rev. Fr. T. J. Joshua- A great preist & his autobiography

  • shaju joseph
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2008
      Dear All
      Rev. Fr. Joshua has been honoured with Doctorate
      from Serampore university and our church honoured him
      with Gurusreshta award. I can say that these awards
      also got honoured when they reached to Joshuachen.we
      have to think about the way Joshuachen served the
      Sabha. He served the church in different roles like
      vicar,preecher,teacher,sunday school secretary general
      etc.In all these areas the God guided him well.
      When he celebrates the Holy Qurbono with his
      melodious voice we feel the heaven in front of us.
      Each word comes from his heart. Similarly when he
      preaches some thing it goes to our heart. He is the
      golden tongue of our church. In Malayala Manorama
      Sunday Supliment he writes todays thoughts( Innathe
      chintha Vishayam)in consecutive weeks. It opens a new
      horizon to the reader.He travelled a lot and tught us
      many things . We should be greatful to this great
      personality.

      Achen wrote around thirty four(34) books.Recently he
      wrote autobiography 'Ormakalude Cheppu'. I have gone
      through this book many times. Like many other
      autobiographies or biographies he never tries to boost
      himself.Also he says about his humble beginning.

      I strongly recommend this book to every members of the
      church. The details of the book is as follows :

      Title : Ormakalude Cheppu
      Author : Rev. fr. T. J. Joshua
      Publisher:CRISTAVA SAHITYA SAMITHY (CSS)
      ,KURISUKAVALA,THIRUVALLA
      PHONE :+91 469 2630389
      EMAIL:cssbooks@...
      price :IRS.125/-