Mrs. Mariam Joshua (wife of Fr. T. J. Joshua) Passes away

  • joice thottakad
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      beloved members of the malankara orthodox syrian
      church,

      we share with you the tragic news of the passing away
      of the Wife of Fr. T. J. Joshua in a ghastly
      accident which occurred this (Saturday) evening
      somewhere betwen kanakkary and Ettumanoor in Kottayam
      district.

      Joice Thottackad
      Kottayam, Kerala

      Make Yahoo! your homepage.