"Christian Righteousness" Book for Distribution

  • Fr. John Kunjukunju
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2007
      Dearly beloved;

      I am Father K. K. John (Fr. John Kunjukunju) from Philadelphia, USA.
      I am happy to announce that my book, "Christian Righteousness- An
      Orthodox
      Perspective" has finally arrived and it is now at hand.

      This book is a collection of 70 selected sermons written by me. It has
      319
      printed pages and the beautifully laminated cover page.

      It is printed at DC Books Kottayam, one of the best quality printers in

      India, using the best quality offset printer on best quality paper and
      ink.
      Those who saw the book wondered if such high quality of the printing is

      available in India!

      H.G. Dr. Thomas Mor Athanesius, Metropolitan of Kandanad Diocese,
      well-known
      scholar and Orthodox Theologian of our times wrote, "My dear Achen,
      Thank
      you very much for your new book published recently. I did not get time
      read the whole work. But I started reading it. It is really impressive.
      May
      God bless you and help you to publish such books. It will be a great
      service
      for the church, June 18, 07"

      H.G. Mor Nicholovos has given the blessing and Very Rev Dr. PS Samuel
      Corepiscopa has written an appreciation. Rev Fr John Thomas, Former
      MGOCSM
      Secretary and Vicar of St Mary's Jackson Heights, NY said, "This is the
      best
      of all the books I have read in the recent past."

      I attest with confidence, 'You will not regret buying and reading it."
      It is
      useful for leaders and clergies for meditation and preparing sermons.

      St Thomas Orthodox Church of India, Dover NJ, is the Publisher.
      The Book is available for distribution as follows:

      (1) Myself: Fr KK John, 328 Avon St, Philadelphia, PA 19116. Ph
      215.673.2769
      Email: fatherkkjohn@..., fatherjohnkk@...,
      kkjohn47@...

      (2) Mr. Mathew M Abraham, 86 Old Boonton Rd, Denville, NJ 07834. Ph
      973.335.9335
      Email: mmabraham@..., dr.abraham@...

      (3) Mr. Sunoj K Thampi, 30 Linden Ave, West Orange, NJ 07052. Ph
      973.325.1140
      Email: sunoj@..., sunojthampi@...

      (4) MGOCSM Book Stores in Kerala

      (5) Mr. Jacob Varughese, Mannakuzhyil, Thadiyoor P.O, Kerala,
      India-689545
      Phone 4692-765000, 4692-773333, email: jacobcanara@...
      A donation of US$ 20/- (Twenty) in USA plus shipping and handling is
      desired. Those who buy 10 or more copies will get 20% discount for
      their
      parish or MGOCSM.

      In India Rupees 300/- plus shipping and handling is desired, with same
      discount.
      The proceeds will be used for printing my second and third volumes and
      the
      balance shall be used for Charity. I have set up a six member committee
      for
      this purpose (1) Rev Dn. Gheevarghese John, (2) Mr. Sunil Kurian Esq.
      (3)
      Mr. Jacob Varughese-Kerala, (4) Mr. Mathew M Abraham and (5) Mr. Sunoj
      Thampi and (6) Myself.

      I request co-operation of brother-priests, deacons and MGOCSM/Youth and faithful, Johnachen.

      Dear Bindu, Please announce this news for me in your publication, Thanks

      Thank you and God bless you !!

      Johnachen