The Patriarch of Romanian Orthodox Church Father Teoctist has gone to our Lord

  • Radu Necula
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2007
      May God help us all

      Hello,

      My name is Radu Necula and I am Romanian Orthodox Christian.
      It is the first time that I post here on this group , but I've been reading
      for some time - it was very instructive for me..

      Please excuse my English .

      Recently, our Father Patriarch Teoctist has been called to our Lord
      maybe you know

      May GOD have mercy on his soul

      Thank you for allowing me on this discussion group list.

      may GOD save us

      -Radu