Sebastian Brock Radio Interviews During August on The Syriac Fathers

  • Sant Mat Mysticism
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2007
      Sebastian Brock Radio Interviews During August on The Syriac Fathers

      My guest this Friday and Sunday (and every Friday/Sunday during the
      month of August) will be one of the world's foremost Syriac-Aramaic
      scholars and translators: Sebastian Brock of Oxford, who will discuss
      the Syriac Fathers on Prayer and the Spiritual Life, The Wisdom of
      St. Isaac of Nineveh, and other Syriac texts.

      Brock's new book is titled, The Wisdom of St. Isaac of Nineveh,
      published by Gorgias Press
      http://www.GorgiasPress.com

      "Spiritual Awakening Radio" with James Bean is heard online via
      http://www.HealthyLife Net

      * FRIDAYS at 1 PM Eastern
      (Noon Central, 11 AM Mountain, 10 AM Pacific Time)
      and is repeated on http://www.HealthyLife.Net :

      * FRIDAY NIGHTS at 1 AM Eastern
      (Midnight Central Time, 11 PM Mountain, and 10 PM Pacific Time)

      * SUNDAYS at NOON Eastern
      (11 AM Central Time, 10 AM Mountain, and 9 AM Pacific Time)

      GO TO:
      http://www.healthylife.net

      At HealthyLife. Net click the "LISTEN LIVE" button to active your
      Windows Media Player and hear the live audio stream.