Bible Verses

  • Omanakutty Eapen
    Message 1 of 1458 , Jul 21, 2007
      "But I say to you that hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who
      hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you."

      Luke 6:27-28

      Without having seen him you love him; though you do not now see him
      you believe in him and rejoice with unutterable and exalted joy. As
      the outcome of your faith you obtain the salvation of your souls.

      1 Peter 1:8-9

      I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but
      Christ who lives in me; and the life I now live in the flesh I live by
      faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

      Galatians 2:20
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1458 of 1458 , May 4 7:54 PM

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "It is shameful to be proud of the adornments that are not your own, but utter madness to fancy one deserves God’s gifts. Be exalted only by such achievements as you had before your birth. But what you received after your birth, as also birth itself, God gave you. Only those virtues which you have obtained without the co-operation of the mind belong to you, because your mind was given to you by God. Only such victories as you have won without the co-operation of the body have been accomplished by your efforts, because the body is not yours, but a work of God."

           St. John Climacus.

        "Save me, O God, by Your name, And vindicate me by Your strength. Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth."  Psalm 54:1-2

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        Mina, I.