This week's promise: Hope gives us courage

  • Thomas Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2004
      "You will have courage because you will have hope. . . . " Job 11:18

      For a prisoner on death row, a pardon offers hope of freedom. For
      the spiritual prisoner on death row because of the consequences of
      sin, God offers ultimate hope by forgiving our sins so that we can
      be with him in heaven forever. When life seems impossible, God
      brings eternal hope. Hope is essential to our perseverance, our
      getting through the tough times. Without hope we give up. Hope
      requires one thing, though-a trust in the one who brings real hope.

      Have a nice weekend ahead.

      In HIS Love
      Thomas Daniel(Reji)
      St. George Jacobite Syrian Church