Sister Susan Kuruvilla

  • shibu podiyan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2007
      Dear Binu;

      Thank you very much for the informative website of Sister Susan Kuruvilla.Does she has any blood(anticoagulation) disorder? How can a human being live without food except for a rare glucose injection? It is really unbelieveable. Does anybody has comments about Sister Susan Kuruvilla in this forum?How many of our church members know about this 80 year old Sister Susan Kuruvilla and she is a totally unself conscious about the 3 inch gash of caked blood on her forehead ,or the small cross-shaped incisions surrounded always by a slight red stain on each hand.She claimed that her patron Saint Parumala Thirumeni had been born in Mulanthuruthy but had died in her birthplace.
      please vistit www.mgashram.org

      Shibu Podiyan
      Washington. D.C

    • jose_ua
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2007
        Glory to God
        Is she orthodox or Catholic? St. Francis of Assisi also had the
        similar marks. This was also widely documented both by psychologists
        and believers. It is also great to know that Sister Susan Kuruvilla
        believes in the intercession of Parmula Thirumeni.

        --- In MalankaraOrthodoxSyrianChristian@yahoogroups.com, shibu
        podiyan <podiylu@...> wrote:

        > Dear Binu;
        >
        > Thank you very much for the informative website of Sister Susan
        Kuruvilla.Does she has any blood(anticoagulation) disorder? How can a
        human being live without food except for a rare glucose injection?
        It is really unbelieveable. Does anybody has comments about Sister
        Susan Kuruvilla in this forum?How many of our church members know
        about this 80 year old Sister Susan Kuruvilla and she is a totally
        unself conscious about the 3 inch gash of caked blood on her
        forehead ,or the small cross-shaped incisions surrounded always by a
        slight red stain on each hand.She claimed that her patron Saint
        Parumala Thirumeni had been born in Mulanthuruthy but had died in her
        birthplace.
        > please vistit www.mgashram.org
        >

        > Shibu Podiyan
        > Washington. D.C

      • ronniedaniel1953
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2007
          I would suggest that you give her a call on the contact given on the
          Ashram website..
          And visit the ashram if you are still not satisfied...
          Well, there are so many things happening in this world beyond our
          imagination and belief and God is the one revealing the meaning to
          his people..
          You have the choice either to believe or not to believe..
          So, Shibu, be smart like St. Thomas and take the courage to go and
          see it for yourself and then believe ..

          rgds
          ronnie