What is the policy of our church?

  • eapen_vrghs
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2006
      Dear Shibu,

      Spirituality is receiving the God and not knowing the God.

      Please refer H.G.Geeverghese Mar Osthathios's Christmas message in
      Malankara Sabha Deepam dated December 16, 2006 and Revelation.

      Revelation 2:4: & 22:11-15
      "Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left
      thy first love".

      "He that is unjust, let him be unjust sill: and he which is filthy,
      let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be
      righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

      And, behold, I come quickly: and my reward is with me, to give every
      man according as his work shall be.

      I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the
      last.

      Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right
      to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

      For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers and murderers,
      and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie."

      Eapen Varghese
      Washington DC